Bistos Infant phototherapy lamp BT-400
BT-400 is the ultimate cure for the treatment of Neonatal Jaundice, BT-400 has a blue LED lamp so it is much more durable and efficient than phototherapy with ultraviolet light lamps such as fluorescent or halogen ones. The lamp will last 20,000 hours and has fewer heat side effects. Customers are more relaxed with one care period and overall utilization time screens. The treatment effect is exceeded by adjustable head movement, compact size, and simple design.
Features and Benefits
- Operational time of 20,000 hours
- High intensity of successful counseling
- Operating & complete using a show of the time
- Timer, Adjustable speed of 2 levels
- Lightweight and compact dimensions
- Protective eyeshades must be used to shield the infant’s eyes from unnecessary light exposure by using phototherapy. There are optional eye shades available.