BMC Automatic M1 Mini CPAP Device
- Ultra-light & Ultra-Portable – Weighing 400 grams only!
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure making therapy simple and easy
- Bluetooth connectivity through the BMC MiniApp (available on both iOS and Android.)
- Waterless Humidification through the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) component for comfort and convenience.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- For Use in CPAP/APAP Modes.
Smart A/C Modes – Using intelligent pressure adjusting technology, the BMC M1 Mini device can automatically alter the treatment pressure parameters to adapt to the user’s changing lifestyle.
Pressure Adjusting sensitivity – Three levels of adjustable sensitivity which include standard, soft, and female that change the airflow pressure levels based on her needs. The choice is yours – have your therapy pressure automatically adjust based on your breathing.
Smart Operation via MiniAPP: Control the M1 Mini Travel CPAP device with the BMC Mini App available for FREE download on both iOS and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the MiniApp seamlessly connects with your M1 Mini device. Users can turn the device on/off, adjust parameters, set up the device and patient profile through the BMC Mini App, users can generate reports and share reports with their physician via the BMC Mini App instantaneously.
Auto Ramp Feature: The M1 Mini device can sense when a patient falls asleep and adjust the ramp time accordingly. Auto Ramp provides maximum comfort during the night.
Accessories reminder: Set accessories replacement reminders including CPAP filter, HME, CPAP mask, and tubing to ensure optimal performance.
Maintenance Reminder: Set 180 days or 360 days maintenance reminders to keep your M1 Mini device in optimal condition.
Waterless Humidification CPAP Masks with Moisture Exchange: Waterless humidification CPAP mask significantly improves convenience for the user by eliminating a bulky heated humidifier into an integrated Moisture Exchanger on the CPAP mask. *All connection ports are standard, and compatible with standard CPAP masks.