Resmart BMC GII T25A BiPAP System
Description of the product
- Patients with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or at home can benefit from the RESmart Gil BPAP Series, which provides non-invasive ventilation. Ti Min/Ti Max ensures adequate inspiration time and greatly improves the therapeutic efficacy.
Display Type: LCD
- Pressure and flow wave display in real-time.
- Display of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
Smart Technology for the Environment:
- Eco-friendly heating system with a unique dual-water-chamber design. Water quantity control that is accurate and compensated in real time. Warm up in an eco-friendly manner, with excellent efficiency and decreased water bills.
- Data on compliance is encoded using a QR code. Apps for Google Play and the App Store are available. More information equates to fewer inputs.
- Ensure that you have enough time to breathe, and you’ll notice a considerable improvement in the therapy impact.
Obtaining Multiple Data Sets:
- Humidification with high efficiency
- Improved motor skills
- Therapy output that is quieter
- Retrieve data from a distance