Veterinary Defibrillator (DM7000) Monitor
DM7000 is a defibrillation device, which can meet your clinical needs from Basic Life Support (BLS) to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Display Type: High-resolution screen Screen Size: 7 inches (17.7 cm) diagonally Sweep Speed: 25mm / sec Information: Heart Rate, Lead / Pads, On / Off Alarm, SpO2, AED Functions and Prompts, Alarm Range and Limits, Delivered Power.
- Charge Time: With a new fully charged battery for less than 7 seconds.
- Energy screen: The display of the panel shows the energy selected and the energy supplied.
- Prompt style charging: voice and visual prompts.
- The scale of measurement of the electrode impedance: 0-250 ohms.
- Patient Connection: paddles with3-lead ECG or5-lead ECG cable.
- Lead Selection: displayed on screen, paddles, I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V. ECG Size: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 4 cm / mV on screen.
- Heart Rate: 20-300BPM. Heart Rate Alarm: On / Off displayed on monitor, user-selectable.
- Smart Alarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate a shockable rhythm.
- Type: Ni-MH cell, rechargeable, 12V.
- Running time: for a clean, fully charged battery: 60 defibrillator discharges at maximum power, or a total of 3 hours of continuous ECG monitoring. Additional parameters can result in different functions in running time.
- Measurement range: 30~100 percent, ±2 percent ranging from 80 percent to 90 percent, other ±5 percent warning range: user-set high and low cap.
- Warning accuracy: inside setting values of ±10 percent.
- Precise alarm time: less than 12 seconds.
- Paper: thermal 50 mm.
- Speed: 12.5 mm per second, 25 mm per second, 50 mm per second. 6-second delay selectable for the consumer.
- thermal print head with high resolution.
- Modes for printing: manual and automatic, user-friendly.
On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
Automatic Function: 9-seconds recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator charge or defibrillator discharge.
- Auto evaluate and load x3 with choice of programmable auto energy level, display prompts and voice prompts.
- Shockable rhythms: Amplitude ventricular fibrillation >= 200uV, frequency ventricular tachycardia >= 140bpm, and complex wave length of QRS >= 140ms.
- Control of the load: control of the front panel of the device, press the paddle key.
- Selection of energy: 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 joules are selectable.
- Synchronized mode: synchronizes the R-wave of the patient with the defibrillator pulse. Text “SYNC” shown on the screen.