AED Cardi Aid
- CardiAid automatically switches on by simply opening the cover.
- Pre-connected electrodes help save time and make the process simpler for the user.
- “Status indicator lights” provide easy interpretation of the self-test results.
- CardiAid guides the user step by step with a combination of clear voice instructions, illustrations and lights for the maximum efficiency. All steps are ensured to be applied accurately even if the responder has limited knowledge or experience.
- CardiAid works with one-button only* – the shock button. No on-off button, no time loss!
- The AED available in 24 languages.
- CardiAid combines an accurate ECG detection algorithm with high sensitivity and specificity values with its current-based defibrillation technology for the most effective treatment.
- Paediatric treatment is available with special paediatric electrodes.
- CardiAid automatically activates paediatric mode when the special paediatric electrodes are plugged in
- Any inessential function is omitted to make CardiAid perfect for public access defibrillation. No ECG display, no distraction!
- CardiAid is ready for any unpredictable situation with high battery capacity to support up to 200 shocks/20 hours of monitoring.
- CardiAid stores the ECG and incident data with the highest capacity in industry: up to 4 events with a total duration of 3 hours.
- To minimize the responsibility of the owner and risk of forgetting to charge the battery, CardiAid does not use rechargeable battery.
- Event and ECG data can be obtained easily through Bluetooth.
Call for order: 01401-241354