Philips Biphasic Efficia DFM100 Defibrillator
In a critical situation when you need to make quick, informed decisions in order to deliver high levels of care–at the emergency scene and throughout the entire treatment course. You need your equipment to be easy to use while taking care of a patient, monitoring developments in the condition of the patient during transportation to the hospital, and taking care of your hospital patient. We have designed the Efficia DFM100 defibrillator/monitor to effectively and consistently meet patient care requirements in the pre-hospital and hospital environment.
An emergency responder for saving a life
- The Effi CIA DFM100 has been designed to meet the needs of both basic and advanced providers of life support. The Effi CIA DFM100 offers:
- The ability to deliver a 150J shock (recommended adult energy level) within 5 seconds–using the same Philips as our premium HeartStart family of defibrillators tried and tested SMART biphasic therapy.
- The ability to be used for Defibrillator, monitoring, synchronized cardioversion or pacing in both adult and infant/child patients. It even has a single paddle set for adult or infant/child patients, so care providers do not have any additional controls to know they have the right equipment. Adaptable to the needs of emergency responders
- A Patient Category button that allows clinicians to switch quickly between categories of patients, automatically change parameter limits, analyze rhythms, and prompt the user to deliver a shock if necessary.
- An optional AED mode (including infant/child AED capability) that uses the Philips SMART Analysis algorithm to guide basic life support providers by delivering deft brilliance, with Philips pioneered 1-2-3 quick and easy operation and used on all Philips AEDs.
- Optional parameters (SpO2, NBP, EtCO2) for continuous monitoring of patient vital signs
- Patient Contact Indicator on paddles to provide immediate feedback on paddle placement and contact to enhance the life support provider’s confidence
- Rugged version for EMS or transport (IPX44);
- Including protective cradle, accessory storage system, and a therapy cable stabilizing collar for a tight cable connection and reduced ECG noise You can be sure the Efficia DFM100 defibrillator/monitor can deliver the core functionality you need for emergency care, resuscitation, and patient monitoring because it uses the same algorithms and alarms as other Philips defibrillators and market-leading patient monitors. Beyond this core, the Efficia DFM100 is also scalable, to support you through different patient acuity levels, clinical and prehospital environments, and different levels of user training.