Philips CPAP Respironics Dream Wear Nasal Mask
The groundbreaking design of DreamWear allows airflow through the frame to allow users of CPAP the ability to sleep securely and without restrictions. The unique design of DreamWear provides many of the advantages that mask pillows require, but without placing anything in the nose. The DreamWear Nasal CPAP mask offers more freedom of movement and outstanding comfort, in reality, it looks like you don’t wear a mask at all.
- Keeps tubing away from the face to provide freedom of movement during the night
- Achieve every sleeping position-stomach, side,or back
- A clear line of sight to read or watch TV
- Users found DreamWear more stable, more relaxed, and more appealing than their recommended mask
- Minimal contact under the nose design.
- One mask with the benefits of nasal pillow masks
- Prevents red marks, pain or inflammation in the nose or nose bridge
- Solid, flexible silicone frame and cloth wraps provide a soft touch to the patient’s cheek
- Simple and supportive headgear.
Hose Connection Location
Nearly every mask binds the front of the longer 6-foot tube. The DreamWear Nasal Mask is built to be ideally placed with the elbow at the top of the head. The new design will help avoid tangling of the hose and allow the mask cushion to leak and shift.